Jordan Visa requirements
  • I am a US passport holder, do I need a visa to visit Jordan for 15 days?
  • While in Jordan do I need to also have a visa to visit Dubai and Qatar for 3 days each place?
  • If you are arriving into Jordan via air you can get a visa at the airport - not a problem. If you are coming from Jerusalem across the bridge you will need a visa from the Jordanian Embassy in the US before entering.

You can get the visa for Dubai and Qatar at the airports

If you need assistance while in jordan for any tours etc you can contact our office or look at our web site www.caravan-serai.com
  • Hi Rita,
    Thank you for your quick reply. I'll be flying to Amman, Jordan International Airport. I wish to visit Petra, go to Aqaba and Dead sea, and also go to Jarash. I will meet my cousin and her family there in Amman and wish to go on a tour for the places I just mentioned together with them. We will be about 7 or 8 people including 2 kids. I will check your site.
    Thank you very much

Marie
  • i am a Bangladeshi passport holder i need to 15 days Jordan visa PLEASE EMAIL ME- MY ID IS - junayed1977@rocketmail.com
  • hello..im filipino national working in saudi arabia want to visit dubai for only 3days.do i need visa?
    or any gulf country no need for visa just for 3days visit?

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Tagged