visa on arrival for pakistani passport???
  • URGENT!!
    hi i just need to know (as ive had conflicting advice) my husband has a spouse visa for approx 2years for the u.k and we're planning to go to turkey soon can he get a visa on arrival with a pakistani passport?? ive read on the turkish consulate website that this IS the case but yet when ive spoken to travel agents or immigration experts they havent a clue about this can u help?????? i dont want to be refused to go after putting in time effort and money into this trip
  • Hi,
    Pakistani passport holders are expected to get a VISA at the Turkish border (upon arrival) at the cost of 15.-Euros or 20USD. You may still want to check it from the Turkish Counselate in London by phone. The above information is on the website of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs. I hope this helps. Have a great time in Turkey.
  • Hi,

I am an Iranian who has a one-year residence permit of Sweden as an international student. Currently, I am in Iran. I would like to travel to France. I wonder if I could directly go to Frence from Iran without a French visa.
  • thanx esra it seems like a risk. I have rang the turkish consulate and they keep referring me to their website. Im getting so confused i dont want to lose my money!
  • hi I am panacking as i've booked my holls in Turkey but have a pakistani passport with indeffinate right to remain in uk can I get a turkish visa at arrival in Dalaman airport? as im confused..and need urgent advice...thanks
  • It is all dependent on your passport not any residency visas etc. As the website says you can obtain it at the border I would think you can. Print off the page to take with you is all I can suggest or make an appointment at the consulate before hand to discuss this.
  • Hi its me again Tan can someone please clarify for me footnote 19. re my pakistani passport, which has an indefinate leave to remain, with this can I go to Turkey and get a sticker type visa at an Turkish airport ? Also if I go to Turkish consulate can I get a visa on the day or not. PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE
    HELP ME.....

Regards Tan
  • Hi Tan dont worry u can go to turkey all u will need is a police visa, (the police will organise it for u) its a different sticker but u will be able to visit as a tourist, it'll take a little patience but dont worry when u get there just ask for a police visa if the say u dont need one or give u a normal visa, ignore then and go to the immigtarion line (where theystamp your passport) i went with my husband and it was fine they will need copies of your paperwork e.g where your staying and your passport but thats it. hope that helps
  • Hi,

I have a valid UK student visa and a valid Schengen visa. I am planning to travel to turkey on the 20th of April for five days. I have no idea about the port of entry visa policy. Please provide me some details and how things actually work.

How much is the risk?
    Please help me out.

thanks

Sunny
  • It really doesn't matter where you have a resident's visa for - it's YOUR passport/nationality that determines what you need to do for a tourist visa for Turkey (or indeed anywhere I think). Check out http://www.mfa.gov.tr/visa-fees-at-border-gates-for-2010.en.mfa for the latest information.
    Be aware though rules change here very quickly and without much notice or publicity!!!
  • HII. I HAVE TO GO TO TURKEY. I HAVE PAKISTANI PASSPORT, I HAVE SPENT ALL MY LIFE IN DUBAI, I ALSO HAVE 1 uk VISA BEFORE THIS,,THIS IS MY SECOND STAY IN UK, ON SPOUSE VISA, CAN I GET THE VISA ON ARRIVAL AT THE TURKISH AIRPORT?
    PLEASE LET ME KNOW
    THANKS
  • This information is from the Turkish Ministry for Foreign Affairs website
    http://www.mfa.gov.tr/visa-information-for-foreigners.en.mfa

"Pakistan: Official passport holders are exempted from visa for their travels to Turkey up to 90 days. Ordinary passport holders are required to have visa to enter Turkey. Ordinary passport holders with a valid Schengen, UK or US visas may get their one month single entry visas at the Turkish border gates upon their arrival"

I believe the current fee is 20US$ or 15 Euro for a one month tourist visa.

As I have stressed before the tourist visa requirements DO change here with little notice so to be sure contact either the MFA direct (contact details are on the website) or the Turkish Embassy in London.
  • hi,
    i have UAE business residential visa on pakistani passport, i am planning to go to turkey for a week on holiday..can i get the visa on arrival at istanbul aiport???please reply asap.
    regards.
    malik
  • This is the information currently available ont he MFA (Ministry For Foreign Affairs) website
    http://www.mfa.gov.tr/visa-information-for-foreigners.en.mfa
    Pakistan: Official passport holders are exempted from visa for their travels to Turkey up to 90 days. Ordinary passport holders are required to have visa to enter Turkey. Ordinary passport holders with a valid Schengen, UK or US visas may get their one month single entry visas at the Turkish border gates upon their arrival.
    I'd suggest contacting the Ministry before arriving and give yourself plenty of time to apply for a visa beforehand if you need to.
  • I know one of my mates who has valid US visa got his visa on arrival at istanbul.yet do i risk anything if having a valid UK visa i arrive at Istanbul Attaturk without a turkish visa. Recently the things are very much rough for PAK passport holders and we seldom beleive any relaxation news and many of the travellers who visit frequently possess foreign papers for travel. Although turk visa is not that difficult yet it takes at least 8,9 days plus travelling to the consulate .
  • Kash if you are worried contact the Turkish Embassy in London. If you email them you will then get something in writing to take with you. Alternatively contact the MFA here in Turkey http://www.mfa.gov.tr/contact-us.en.mfa

That way you get it from the horse's mouth rather than hearsay!
  • hi, please help, iv tried calling turkish consulate including the premuim rate number but not able to confirm my query. my wife has a pakistani passport staying with me in uk. we booked a holiday for turkey. as it looks she will get a visa on arrival as she has a uk visa. does she have to have indefinate leave to remain idl or is spouse visa enough. maybe nayda or tan can help thanks, my wife doesnt have idl yet.thanks
  • hi, my husband had only the 2year spouse visa and we visited in Oct. I was really worried 2. Dont worry u'll just have 2go for the police visa for your wife which is normal. Have a great time x
  • thanks nayda lot of pressure of my head. hw was the weather in oct? thats wen we goin?
  • it was really nice, i got a tan and we always needed the a.c. which compared to the uk was brill, i was stressed out of my head before i went and didnt relax till i got to the hotel. just make sure u have all the paperwork e.g details of which hotel your staying with both your names on it and your return travel details. the food was really nice too and its all halal!
  • thanks nayda for the advice cant wait now
  • Hi,

i think this question has already been answered by the last few comments but just looking for clarification.. on the website http://www.mfa.gov.tr/contact-us.en.mfa for pakistani passport holders it says that as long as they have a valid uk visa they will be able to obatin their visa at the airport. I have a UK passport and my wife has a pakistani passport. she has ILR for UK on her pakistani passport. this qualifies as a valid uk visa right?

i am looking to book my holidays asap to travel in september to visit istanbul with my wife.

thanks
  • May e worth asking this on the visa and passport forum on this site just to clarify :o)
  • No need to get worried .. You can enter turkey on pakistani passport if u have a valid UK, US or schegen visa. I myself went to istanbul on UK student visa. They took 15 euros & gave a visa for 30 days.
  • Thanks Faisal but I think I have posted this link in nearly every post about visas!!!!!! People seem to want some different answers but this is from the Turkish Ministry for Foreign Affairs so really is the official line.
  • best price flight from Turkey to Islamabad. Please suggest
  • Hello,

I have a Pakistani Passport & French Residence Card (my Schengen expired 2 years ago, because they give me a residence card). I was wondering if i can get the visa at the border control?

thanks in advance!
  • Hello my husband as a pAkistani passport and uk spouse visa due to expire in four months. The Turkish consulate have advised that my husband needs six months visa and needs to apply for a visa at the consulate. Now I'm very confused as the web page says he can obtain this at the border nothing about having a six months visa
  • The site www.visasforpakistanis.com contains information on visa on arrival countries for pakistanis, visa not required countries and such. Maybe that will help.
  • Hi
    I have Pakistani passport and i just want to know with my Pakistani passport how many counters i can go without visa !!!!!

Thanks

Afzal
  • Hi Afzal - I suggest you repost this on the Visa and Passport thread of this forum. You will probably get a better response there as this is the Turkey thread more specific to thse requiring information about Turkey :o)
  • i have pakistani pass port i need turkish vist visa. i want now how much castly turkey visa.plz give me complete informations about turkey vist visa.my e mail address kashif_kamal73@yahoo.com thanx
  • hi i have a uk spouse visa which is going to expire in MAY 2012 do i still need a turkish visit visa as my wife have a british passport and we want to go for holidays for 5 days? can i get it on turkish airport?> plz reply. regards.

imran
  • I can confirm that I have a UK work permit visa and pakistani passport and I was able to get a visa on arrival for €15 at Antalya, took half an hour
  • I was able to get one on arrival for €15 at antalya, its issued by police and took half an hour, i hv pakistani passport and uk work permit visa.
  • Hi i have a british passport but my husband has a pakistani passport and has uk indefinate stay. We want to visit turkey ive tried to contact the embassy but im not getting an answer does my husband require a visa from consulate in london or can he get visa at the sirport in turkey
  • HI as i found that pakistani passport on uk resident visa can get visa on arrival for turkey can some one plz let me know if the airline will let in without a visa as i have my flights booked with easy jet from gatwick to dalaman in june i am planning to get it on arrival but if its not ok then i have time to get it before so could anyone advice. Thanks
  • PLz some one help my husband has a pakistani passport but indefinate stay i fned a visa company there sayin it will cost 80 pound to get a visa within 7 days do we need visa or can he get it from the airport. Thanks
  • from the turkish foreign affairs website.....Pakistan: Official passport holders are exempted from visa for their travels to Turkey up to 90 days. Ordinary passport holders are required to have visa to enter Turkey. Ordinary passport holders with a valid Schengen, OECD member's visa or residence permit may get their one month single entry visas at the Turkish border gates upon their arrival.

NOTE: as the uk is part of OECD (Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development).http://www.oecd.org/countrieslist/0,3025,en_33873108_33844430_1_1_1_1_1,00.html.............this website confirms the countries that are members UK IS ON THERE.

if u have pakistani passport and any visa from uk so long as passport is valid for 6 months past the visa expiry it does not matter what visa. it can be student 2 year spouse visa or indefinate leave. You can purchase the police visa from turkey on arrival which is valid for 1 month only ( uk passport holders is 3 months) you need confirmation of length of stay where u r staying and approx 50 euros per day of the length of stay u r there. takes up to 1 hour to get it on arrival and is a sticker in your passport not a stamp.
  • Hi i am Muhammad i am from Pakistan and i working here in Afghanistan and i want to travel to Turkey so can i get visa on arrival.
  • hi i am bella, i have valid USA visa and would like to travel Turkey. can i get visa on arrival.
  • hi
    i am working in NU in Iraq
    I am having pakistani passport
    and UNLP from UN side
    can i get turkey visa on arrivel
    i want to visit Turkey for 4 days.
  • I am not sure Illierate people using the forum.Turkish consulate website has given very clear instruction about visa and other pre requiqsite listed country wise......This is for pakistan passport please

FOOTNOTE 10) Please note that you are required to have a certain amount of money (50 $ per day) while you enter Turkey.

FOOTNOTE 19) You require visa to enter to Turkey. Valid UK, Schengen or USA visa holders can obtain 30 days single entry sticker type of visa on arrival in Turkey (tourists or business visitors only). You require to submit, minimum 6 months valid passport, accommadation details and return ticket. All other type of visa applicants need to apply to this Consulate General. If you would like to obtain your visa through this Consulate General please click here to make an online appointment.
  • Hi.i want to ask some thing plz.
    First i should mention that we have pakistani passports.
    I m planing a visit visa just for 7 days in turkey.for me,my mom and my dad.
    So aftr booking with hotels and air tickets.where we have to apply for visa???? From where we can get the application form Or can we get vissas on arrival in turkey from airport??? And what will the fee for that long visa?
    Can sm bdy please guide me.
    I will b glad to find answers.
    Regards
    Rubab.
  • Hi rubab

This information is from the Turkish Ministry for Foreign Affairs website

"Pakistan: Official passport holders are exempted from visa for their travels to Turkey up to 90 days. Ordinary passport holders are required to have visa to enter Turkey. Ordinary passport holders with a valid Schengen, UK or US visas may get their one month single entry visas at the Turkish border gates upon their arrival"

I believe the current fee is 20US$ or 15 Euro for a one month tourist visa.

As I have stressed before the tourist visa requirements DO change here with little notice so to be sure contact either the MFA direct (contact details are on the website) or the Turkish Embassy in London.
  • Hello.
    I have read all the comdments regarding turkish visa on a pskistani passport and valid uk visa. Its very help ful.
    I just want to add here that my uk student visa exoires in 4 months time. Can I still go to turkey on any airline amd get turkisj visa at the airport??
    Would bw very glade if u could helo.
    Khan
  • Turkey has recently set up E visas on line look here  https://www.evisa.gov.tr/en/

If you buy your visa in advance you should have no  difficulty at the airport.
  • Soon passport control will be online as well. There will be no waiting at airports i guess.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Tagged