Advice to hire a limo car service
  • Hi all, what should I keep in mind when hiring a limo transportation service. My company and my staff are coming to California for business purposes, please give me some tips regarding airport town car service hire. Furthermore, advise appreciated on sightseeing in California.
  • Hi Nicky-

California is one of my favorite US states for its temperate climate and gorgeous scenery. I just returned from a trip to San Francisco and the bay area. If you have a chance I would highly recommend spending some time getting to know the city and the rugged coastlines that surround. The Big Sur is not to be missed. For better specifics check out our travel guide CaliforniaTravelGuide
  • Thanks stephaniek for give me this meaningful information.
  • Nicky - don't miss our detailed city guides on San Francisco and Los Angeles. Lots of useful info for you in there.
  • Thanks DravidF to give details of city guides.
  • I have used the town car service through Prime Time Shuttle twice before and the service was PERFECT each time. I would highly recommend them. I believe the towncar service is called Go Sedan, but it is a part of Prime Time Shuttle, so you can book through their website at www.primetimeshuttle.com. You can also book an exclusive van (not sure how many of you there are). I don't know if they let you request drivers, but we had Edwin and he was super. Couldn't have asked for better service.
  • I prefer using Carmel Car & Limo. You can find the best rates by running a search at ShuttleWizard.com

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion