Anyone involved with any of these men? I need to know if their scammers?
  • The men I am involved with go by the name Dave Warman, his profile linked as Joel Stamp, and Micheal Woods, haven't stumbled on much about him.  All either gold miners or diamonds.  I've lost over $80K, the last of my 401k savings. Yes I was a fool, but still I'm not sure because they are so believable. How can I be sure that they are scammers? It's been since March. If they are legit, I would feel bad if they are truly stuck there in S Africa and Ghana. I'm out of money, struggling myself now, so I don't have any more money to send either, but I still can't stop feeling guilty.
  • Sorry, it is a bit difficult to trust people these days ... so whenever you doubt just be careful
  • What reason are these men giving for being stuck in South Africa and Ghana? Unfortunately this forum is full of stories of people being scammed in similar ways and your version sounds pretty standard. If you have already lost that much money and have nothing to show for it, how can you doubt they are scammers?
  • No doubt they are

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion